Welcome - here you can find lots of free resources from my insane collection of vintage paper ephemera. See the terms of use for ... erm ... terms of use!

Friday 13 April 2012

Take A Word Challenge - Skinny 3" x 5"

The Take A Word Challenge this week was to create a 'skinny' collage. 

I found this quote in my book of quotes (a book I collect quotes in!) and I decided to use this because it spoke to me about the idea of wanting to be 'skinny' (in an oblique way) and also in the 'skinny' size.



Take A Word Challenge - Skinny 
Credits:
Girl and glasses: Tumble Fish Studio - Lowbrow
Border: Various from Tumble Fish Studio and Crowabout StudioB
Green Star: Metal Momma - Holliewood Studios
Brushes - from my collection

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your work so much, Polly. This is a beautiful piece. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bev - this means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete