Welcome - here you can find lots of free resources from my insane collection of vintage paper ephemera. See the terms of use for ... erm ... terms of use!

Thursday 12 April 2012

Three Muses Challenge - Steampunk

Three Muses Challenge - Steampunk

OH HOW I HATE THAT WORD!  This was a hard one for me.  I have a love/hate relationship with Steampunk.  I love the look, the feel etc. but there are various reasons that I hate it. I won't go into it because I'll probably offend someone but I will be content with my love/hate relationship.  Therefore doing this challenge definitely was that for me!  I don't think I've done a particularly great job but it's ok.

Credits:

Building: Goldenthrush
Gears: RedHeadStock, NieblaStocks - all at DeviantArt
Glasses:
iKink
Woman: Tumble Fish Studio - Freestyle
Frame: Beth Rimmer - Diary Declassified
Overlay: Altered Emporium - I'm With The Band

7 comments:

  1. It's probably your strong emotions of love/hate that made your version really good! I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your steampunk. Its very strong and emotional. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your steampunkerie is super! Also enjoyed your TAW skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job, Polly. It may have been a challenge, as you say, but it turned out to be a grand bit of stweampunk! Thanks for sharing it with us at Three Muses~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it, Polly, love the 'grunginess' of it - brilliant piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh .... me thinks you do protest too strong ... this is delicious interpretation on steampunk. Love the rusty feel too.

    ReplyDelete